The Movie Theaters of Fort Collins, Northern Colorado
If you have ever been on any social media platform, you will know about the current trend of binging television series’ and movies through your very own television or mobile device.
Nowadays, people just “Netflix and chill” or “Hulu and relax” or whatever television/movie streaming service you might have combined with some sort of serene word following it.
While that’s great, and who doesn’t love a lazy day spent inside, I think we have seriously started to neglect movie theaters and have completely forgotten about the “old-fashioned” experience of going outside of our own house to watch a movie.
I challenge you to first of all, drop the phrase “Netflix and chill” like a bad habit. Secondly, I challenge you to branch out and go to a theater like our ancestors used to do – and by ancestors, I mean everyone and anyone that has been to a movie theater since the first one was built in Washington, Iowa in 1897.
Here are Northern Colorado theaters where you can check out a flick:
- AMC Cinema Saver 6 — 2525 Worthington Circle in Fort Collins
- AMC Classic 10 — 3636 Manhattan Ave. in Fort Collins
- Cinemark Fort Collins 16 — 4721 S. Timberline Road in Fort Collins
- Cinemark Greeley Mall — 2160 Greeley Mall in Greeley
- Cinemark Movie Bistro and XD at The Foothills Mall — 335 E. Foothills Parkway in Fort Collins
- Holiday Twin Drive-In — 2206 S Overland Trail in Fort Collins
- The Lyric — 1209 N College Ave. in Fort Collins
- Metropolitan MetroLux 14 Theaters — 6085 Sky Pond Dr. in Loveland
- Metropolitan MetroLux Dine-In Theatre at The Foundry — 285 E. Third St in Loveland