Denver Broncos 2013 Training Camp & Summer Scrimmage Schedule
Denver Broncos football fans are chomping at the bit and full of Super Bowl aspiration for the upcoming NFL season. If you or you little ones fall into that category, you might want to plan a trip to check out the Broncos training camp.
They have released their 2013 schedule and they have 15 practices that will be free and open to the public. Read on to find out when and where you can see the boys in orange and blue in action.
Training camp is a great place to get a first look at this year’s team, take pictures, get autographs, and enjoy some fun out it the sun.
From Denver Broncos.com: For 2013 Denver Broncos training camp runs from Thursday, July 25 through Thursday, August 15. All practices will be held at the Paul D. Bowlen Memorial Broncos Centre in Englewood, Colorado, except the summer scrimmage which will take place at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- Full schedule of open practices:
- Thursday, July 25: 8:50-11:30 a.m.
- Friday, July 26: 9:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.
- Saturday, July 27: 8:50-11:30 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28: 9:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.
- Monday, July 29: 8:50-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 31: 9:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.
- Thursday, August 1: 8:50-11:30 a.m.
- Friday, August 2: 9:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.
- Saturday, August 3: 5-9 p.m. (Summer Scrimmage at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Gates at the stadium will open at 5PM, on-field activities begin at 5:50PM and the scrimmage starts at 7PM. It is free and open to the public.)
- Monday, August 5: 9:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 6: 8:50-11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, August 10:8:50-11:30 a.m.
- Monday, August 12: 9:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 13: 8:50-11:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, August 14: 9:25 a.m.-1:05 p.m.
- Thursday, August 15: 8:50-11:30 a.m.
This should be a fun year with Wes Welker being added to the list of weapons Peyton Manning has around him and with Von Millers recent guarantee of a Broncos Super Bowl win.