The Weld Food Bank Presents ‘Greeley Can End Hunger’ 5K/2K Run or Walk
The Weld Food Bank knows that 'Greeley Can End Hunger' so they're presenting their first 5K/2K walk or run in less than two-weeks.
'Greeley Can End Hunger' 5K/2K is set for March 7, 2015. The event will get underway at 9 a.m. from the Weld Food Bank at 1108 H Street in Greeley. They'll have check-in and late registration at 8:30 a.m.
Pre-register for only 20-dollars or 21-dollars if you use PayPal or register the day of the event for 25-dollars.
REGISTRATION FOR 'GREELEY CAN END HUNGER' IS SIMPLE
- Email Matthew at email@example.com You can also use PayPal by contacting Matthew.
- Register at Bells Running at 3620 10 Street, Greeley
- Email Cheri at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also call 970-356-2199
DID YOU KNOW — DONATION AND HUNGER FACTS
- A One dollar donation will give the Weld Food Bank the ability to provide 6 meals
- Nationally, one in six kids go to bed hungry every night
- In Greeley, one in four kids live in poverty
- The average annual income of Weld Food Bank clients is at 13,640... the annual income needed for a family of four to live without assistance is 42,321
- Weld Food Bank feeds the hungry directly and through over 100 affiliate agencies throughout the county
- Last year the Weld Food Bank distributed 11.1 million pounds of food, 4.1 million of that was fresh produce
- 70-percent of all the client households served by the Weld Food Bank have one employed adult
Bottom line, your dollars matter, whether you have one or fifty or even a hundred, they all matter and make a difference.
Join the Weld Food Bank March 7, 2015 for their inaugural 'Greeley Can End Hunger'