Greeley’s Spring Clean Up Weekend Happening April 28-29
It's that time of year again. Greeley's 42nd annual Spring Clean Up is going on this weekend, April 28 and 29, giving residents a chance to dispose of unwanted junk that's been piling up all winter. Each site will be accepting different items, so be sure that you head to the right one depending on what you're dropping off. Computers and electronics are not accepted at any of the locations and an ID is required at all sites to prove that you live in Greeley.
Site #1 is located at 11th Avenue, North of the Poudre River (Enter off of H Street).
- Cars and small trucks are $10 per load
- Drop off household debris, appliances, scrap metals
- 4-tire limit/day—$2 fee for each additional tire and no tires over 17” accepted
- No organics accepted here (tree limbs, grass, leaves)
- One-ton trucks and larger, and trailers with more than 1 axle must use the N. Weld Landfill
Site #2 is located at the Greeley Organic Waste Center, off 8th Street.
- Hours are 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Grass and leaves: $4/cubic yard (small pickup approximately $7-$14; large pickup approximately $10-$18)
- Clean and mixed wood (OSB, lumber), limbs, brush, sod, topsoil: $5/cubic yard
- (small pickup approximately $10-$20; large pickup approximately $15-$24)
- Large logs/stumps: $15/cubic yard
- Not accepted: painted or treated wood, drywall, paper or wax-coated cardboard
- CASH ONLY
Site #3 is located at 1311 N. 17th Avenue, 2 blocks North of Site #1.
- Paint, pesticides, batteries, cell phones, fluorescent bulbs, motor oil., etc. (FREE)
- No empty containers or containers larger than 5 gallons