CSU Football Adds 9 Players on Early Signing Day
New CSU coach Steve Addazio has had little time to get settled in his new life in Fort Collins.
With early signing day on Wednesday, the new coach was busy getting recruits to commit. Colorado State University announced these nine players singed national letters of intent on Wednesday.
- S Henry Blackburn, Fairview (Colorado)
- OT Brian Crespo, Poudre (Colorado)
- DB Brandon Guzman, Charter Oak (California)
- RB KyJuan Herndon, Trinity Christian Academy (Florida)
- ATH Tanner Hollens, Columbine (Colorado)
- DE Casey Irons, Gilmer (Texas)
- DT James Mitchell, Duncanville (Texas)
- TE Dylan Walker, Pope John Paul II (Pennsylvania)
- LB Chase Wilson, Ralston Valley (Colorado)
Recruits have until Friday to be part of early signing day. National Signing Day comes later in February.
The class includes four hailing from Colorado, the most since they nabbed five players from the Centennial State in 2015.
Columbine High School's Tanner Hollens was named the state's Gatorade Player of the Year. Poudre High School offensive lineman Brian Crespo will stay in Fort Collins to play for the Rams.