‘Big Splash’ Celebrates Fort Collins Water
Hanging around firefighters has been delighting children(and moms) for a long time, but that's just one reason the Big Splash event is worth checking out. This is a free, celebration of the first water source to Fort Collins. Once an area can get clean water, it can grow and grow, this area has.
Big Splash is on June 15th from 10am to 3pm and takes place at the 1883 Fort Collins Water Works, 2005 N. Overland Trail.
• Poudre Fire Authority fire truck and water spray demonstration
• Bucket brigade antique fire-fighting activity
• Water activities from the City of Fort Collins
• Coloring contest for all age groups
• Blacksmithing demonstration
• Vintage lawn games
• Grandma’s Attic vintage clothing dress-up
• Food trucks
• Tables for picnics
• Onsite plein air painting by local artists
• Plus lots more!