Best Dad Ever 2015 Contest Winners Announced
When we asked you to submit pictures of your favorite dads into our 2015 Best Dad Ever Photo Contest, we had no idea what a huge response we’d get. It was incredible to receive all of the amazing and heartfelt nominations from our listeners, showing us what makes their dads so special. We let you do the voting, and now we have a winner!
Congratulations to all of the dads who were nominated, and Happy Father’s Day to all of you! You are all greatly appreciated for all that you do.
We also want to give a big thank you to all of the people that nominated, and voted for these great fathers and gave them some much-deserved recognition!
Before we unveil the winners, let’s take a look again at what they will win.
The first place winner will receive $500 from Townsquare Media, plus the ultimate Father’s Day package from the Promenade Shops at Centerra which is valued at $500 and will include:
- Grilling BBQ Sauce Set from Harry & David
- $100 Gift Card to Dick’s Sporting Goods
- $50 Gift Card to Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery
- $25 Gift Card to East Coast Pizza
- Travel Scrabble and Build-Your-Own Titanic Model Courtesy of Barnes & Noble
- Free Ice Cream Sandwich from Mary’s Mountain Cookies
- Four Movie Passes to Metrolux 14 Theater
- Small To-Go Pack from Paciugo Gelato & Caffe
- $40 Gift Certificate to Coast to Coast Styles
- Four Car Fragrances from Yankee Candle
- A Free Men’s Product Courtesy of Regis Salon
- Free Appetizer at P.F. Chang’s
- Four Mini-Golf Passes to Glowgolf
- Free Bowl of queso Courtesy of On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina
- $5 Coupon to Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano
The second place winner will receive a $500 gift card for dad from Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson.
Ryan loves to make his kids laugh, and they love spending time with him. He sings them songs before bed and finds time to teach them to program. He is patient and compassionate, and his steady love has seen our family through a difficult season of loss.
Nominated by Amy Green
My daddy rocks! He is my hero, not just my hero but to others as well. He selflessly puts his life on the line everyday to make this world a safer place. Sometimes people don't like my daddy simply because of his job, but I know how brave he is when he puts on his uniform and kisses me goodbye. My daddy is my world, he is always there when I need him, he fights through exhaustion to be the first to make me smile each morning. He is funny and makes me giggle until I am gasping for air. He teaches me though his kindness and love and is the best part of my day. I can't wait for him to come through the door so I can run and hold him tight. He takes me on adventures where I watch and learn from him, trying to mimic him exactly. I love my daddy and want to grow up to be just like my hero someday. I love you daddy!
Nominated by Dawn Downs