Smoker’s Clothes Catch Fire At Colorado Auto Body Shop
A worker's clothes caught fire after he lit a cigarette at an auto body shop in Denver on Sunday morning.
Nearby workers were siphoning gas from a vehicle into a bucket at Saul's Automotive when the man lit the cigarette, confirms the Denver Fire Department. He ran inside to get a fire extinguisher after his pants caught on fire.
The man was not seriously burned and did not need to go to the hospital. However, the flames spread to the building.
According to officials, workers helped battle the fire with another fire extinguisher before calling the fire department.