Rocky Mountain National Park Announces 2020 Free Days
Option A: These are the days you can enjoy Rocky Mountain National Park without paying the admission fee ($25 for a day pass).
Option B: These are the days you should avoid Rocky Mountain National Park because like, everyone is gonna be there.
In a press release, the National Park Service announced the five fee-free days for the coming year, which are:
- Monday, January 20, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Saturday, April 18, for the first day of National Park Week
- Tuesday, August 25, in celebration of the National Park Service's birthday
- Saturday, September 26, National Public Lands Day
- Wednesday, November 11, Veterans Day.
'Free entrance days serve as additional motivation for people to get outside and enjoy these places of inspiration and recreation,' the National Park Service spokesperson said. But... it can also mean a lot of crowds, especially in RMNP, the nation's third most-visited national park.