Brewery Lights Shine Bright at Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins Through January 3 [PICTURES]
My wife, Jenny, and I were at the Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins Brewery last night for the holiday lighting ceremony. We enjoyed the holiday buffet by one of the fire pits as Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins general manager Gene Bocis flipped the switch to light the night.
I had a hot chocolate and my wife enjoyed a Bud Light Cranberita as we strolled through the Christmas tree maze and Jenny took a few pictures.
Highlights of Brewery Lights
- Roasting s’mores at the fire pits
- Hot chocolate and hot cider
- Holiday buffet at The Biergarten
- Guests 21 and older also can sample beers including Budweiser, Bud Light and Stella Artois.
- King’s Court: Savor a taste of Budweiser Beer by the Clydesdale hamlet while while the world-famous Budweiser Clydesdales are in town. (December 12-19)
- Bud Light City: Stop at Bud Light City to take aim at snowball target walls or try to find your way out of the tree maze.
Visitors who wish to enjoy the light display and holiday activities can do so Thursdays through Sundays beginning November 19, through January 3, 2016, from dusk until 10 p.m.
Complimentary parking is available in the designated Anheuser-Busch Tour Center parking lot, and the Brewery Lights is wheelchair accessible and stroller friendly.
Entrance to Brewery Lights is complimentary. Brewery Lights will not be open Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve.