Burglar Breaks Into Laramie County Home, Steals Arsenal of Weapons
The Laramie County Sheriff's Department is asking for the public's help in finding the person or people responsible for stealing over $7,000 worth of of weapons from a home north of Archer.
Lt. Don Hollingshead says a house in the 12000 block of E. Four Mile Road was burglarized sometime between December 23 and December 27.
"When the homeowner came home, he found his bag that he takes to the range was missing," said Hollinghead. "Upon further looking around the house, he found multiple handguns, multiple rifles, a crossbow, arrows, numerous magazines (and) a shotgun all missing."
The following is a list of the items that were stolen:
- H&K 40 caliber semi-automatic with three magazines
- Hi-point 9mm semi-automatic pistol, SN: P117918
- Sig Sauer 45 caliber semi-automatic stainless steel pistol with rose wood grips, SN: GS58263, with three magazines
- Remington 597 22 caliber rifle, SN: D2909365
- Remington 887 tactical 12 gauge pump action shotgun with a 10 round magazine, SN: ARM046235
- Essential Arms (AR 15) 556 caliber with extendable stock, cold weather trigger guard, fore grip with flashlight and a wire cutter flash suppressor
- Barnett crossbow Quad 400 with arrows
- A range bag that included 8 AR 15 magazines, earplugs, safety glasses and a cleaning kit
"We do not have any leads at this time," said Hollinghead. "We've put it in our database to check the pawn shops in the whole region, but at this time nothing has popped-up on our radar."
Anyone with information about the burglary is asked to call Crime Stoppers Silent Witness at (307) 638-TIPS. Callers will remain anonymous and may be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000.