Average Home Prices in Fort Collins, Northern Colorado
Home prices were mostly on the rise in the Fort Collins Area in 2019.
According to data from the The Group, only the growing town of Timnath saw a decrease in average home prices.
Fort Collins saw a two percent increase to $430,887.
The Coloradoan's Pat Ferrier looked ahead at a 2020 forecast based on all the data.
Average home prices in 2019:
- Berthoud: $464,121 (+3.7%)
- Fort Collins: $430,887 (+2%)
- Greeley/Evans: $302,837 (+4.7%)
- Johnstown: $410,905 (+4%)
- Loveland: $409,236 (+5.4%)
- Timnath: $571,849 (-6.1%)
- Wellington: $356,332 (+1.2%)
- Windsor/Severance: $421,117 (+3.6%)
Enter your number to get our free mobile app