Cast Of Dancing With the Stars Season 12 Revealed
A new cast for season 12 of ABC’s “Dancing With The Stars” has been announced. Some big names are on the list. Read more to find out who will be two-steeping their way onto your TV set starting March 21st.
Get more show details and ‘meet the stars’ on the official “Dancing With The Stars” website. Here is the list, and a photo gallery of the stars:
- Sugar Ray Leonard (boxing legend)
- Ralph Macchio (The Karate Kid)
- Kirstie Alley (Actress)
- Hines Ward (Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver)
- Chelsea Kane (star of Jonas L.A.)
- Romeo (hip hop artist)
- Petra Nemcova (supermodel)
- Kendra Wilkinson (Playboy and reality TV star)
- Mike Catherwood (radio host)
- Chris Jericho (actor-wrestler)
- Wendy Williams (talk thow host)
Who are you picking to walk home a winner this year? I feel like I should be rooting for the radio guy, but I'm gonna go with Ralph Macchio, just because of how many crane kicks I threw in my life trying to be him.