Arby’s Urinal Scalds Colorado Man’s Genitals- Say “What!?”
I know how bad it hurts when someone flushes the toilet while you are showering, this sounds maybe a bit worse. Kenneth Dejoie says that a urinal at an Arbys in Monument, Colorado burnt his genitals. He went in to use the restroom and as he was doing his business a jet of steam came out and burnt his parts severely. When he told an employee about it the employee responded with, “it has happened before” and “yeah that happens when the sink in the kitchen is running.” This apparently happened 2 years ago and according to CBS 4 Denver, he is suing for an undisclosed amount “for financial losses and as a result of his injuries not being able to have sex with his wife.”
You would think that the restaurant would have either fixed the problem or put a “do not use” sign on the urinal if they knew that it happened before.