Where To Feast on New Year’s Eve in Fort Collins, Northern Colorado
New Year's Resolutions are for 2020. So close out 2019 with a feast and a full belly.
A number Northern Colorado eateries are welcoming the new year with special multi-course menus to pair with sparkling champagne. Reservations are recommended.
Consider these spots when making New Year's Eve plans:
- Austin's American Grill at 100 W Mountain Ave. and 2815 E. Harmony Road in Fort Collins. Both locations of the popular American grill are offering a three-course menu for $39.95 per person. Call 970-224-9691 (Downtown) or 970-267-6532 (Harmony) to make reservations.
- The Cache at Ginger & Baker at 359 Linden St. in Fort Collins. The upstairs restaurant part of the breathtaking historic mill is offering a special four-course menu for $89 per person. Call 970-223-7437 to make reservations.
- Cacciatore at Heller's Kitchen at 301 Main St. in Windsor. The newest restaurant out of the historic Windsor Mill will offer a special four-course menu for $60 per person. Call 970-833-5821 to make reservations.
- Cafe Vino at 1200 S. College Ave. in Fort Collins. The restaurant named for its wine collections will offer a special four-course wine pairing dinner menu for $79 per person.
- Door 222 at 222 E. 4th St. in Loveland. The downtown Loveland restaurant next door to the Rialto Theater will serve a special four-course menu for $79.50 per person.
- Greeley Chophouse at 804 8th St. in Greeley. The downtown steakhouse has a special menu with nine entrees, ranging from seafood to a giant Tomahawk steak. Call 970-673-8853 to make reservations.
- Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar at 123 N. College Ave. in Fort Collins. The Old Town Fort Collins restaurant specializing in seafood will have a special four-course menu available for $75 per person.
- The Moot House at 2626 S. College Ave. in Fort Collins. The midtown Fort Collins pub is offering a special three-course menu for $39.95 per person. Call 970-226-2121 to make reservations.
Menus and availability are subject to change.