Two Colorado Firefighters Found Dead in Their Home
Two firefighters for the Central City Fire Department were found dead in their home on Friday according to KDVR.
Lt. Cody Allen, 29, and his wife, volunteer firefighter, Shely Allen, 27, both grew up in Gilpin County.
Cody Allen has been a firefighter with the Central City Fire Department since July 2009 and his wife has been a volunteer firefighter since February 2016.
Officials told 9News that the deaths are being attributed to carbon monoxide poisoning.
Gilpin County and Central City mourn the passing of two local Fire Fighters
It is with distraught and broken hearts...
Posted by Gilpin County Sheriff's Office on Friday, December 11, 2020
Enter your number to get our free mobile app