Townsquare Media of Northern Colorado Wins 8 Colorado Broadcasters Association Awards
Townsquare Media of Northern Colorado took home a number of awards this week.
The cluster of radio stations that include New Country 99.1, Retro 102.5, 94.3 The X, 99.9 The Point and Power 102.9 were recognized at the 2020 Colorado Broadcasters Association Awards for major market radio.
Here are the awards of excellence:
- Best Midday Show: Kama McDonald of Retro 102.5.
- Best Public Service Announcement: Realities For Children Blue Christmas, Dave Jensen & J.B. of Retro 102.5.
- Best Station Sponsored Community Event: Taste Of Fort Collins, Shelby, Evan Harrison of 94.3 The X.
- Best Regularly Scheduled Entertainment Program: X-POSED by Shelby & Emily Mashak of 94.3 The X.
- Best Station Website: www.newcountry991.com. Brad Hansen, Jacob Laxen & Matt Sparx of New Country 99.1.
- Best On Air Contest for a Station: "U Say, We Pay" on New Country 99.1 .Brad Hansen.
Townsquare Media of Northern Colorado were also awarded certificates of merit for:
- Best Community Service Campaign: Teacher Tuesday. Brad Hansen, Michael Mason & Jordan Soto of New Country 99.1.
- Best Station Website: www.943thex.com. Jacob Laxen & Shelby of 94.3 The X.