Top Restaurants in NoCo According to Yelp and TripAdvisor
If you're anything like me, food is a top priority, so deciding on where to eat is AT LEAST as important as what you’re going to name your first-born child. Ok, fine, maybe not your first-born child, but at least your dog. So, when I’m making this crucial decision, I turn to the masters themselves: Yelp and TripAdvisor. But even with these platforms' help, it’s easy to get lost in a sea of delicious food options, which is why I put together a list of the top 3 restaurants in Fort Collins, Windsor, Greeley and Loveland as ranked by Yelp and TripAdvisor respectively. That way you all can focus on the food, not the search.
- Colorado Room- The Colorado Room is well known for their wide variety of sliders, and let me tell you, they do not disappoint. They have over 10 different sliders to choose from, each one more flavorful than the last.
- Social- A bar with a great, steampunk-y atmosphere, delicious cocktails and classy food platters? Count me in.
- The Regional- The Regional brings all-American food from farms, ranches, and docks all across the country right to your plate.
- Okole Maluna Hawaiian Grill- This grill brings the smoky-sweet flavors of Hawaii right here to our backyard. We might be landlocked, but that doesn’t mean we have to eat like it, and the Okole Maluna is here to help.
- Hearth Restaurant and Pub- This one is a local Windsor favorite, and only opened its doors a few years ago. If you’re looking a classy grunge atmosphere in which to eat burgers, pizza, or other pub fare, this is the place: Plus, you’ll get some great views from their rooftop tables.
- Chimney Park- Chimney Park has received several awards including DiRoNa Award of Excellence, OpenTable.com Best Restaurants in America and many more. Needless to say, they know how to make some amazing dishes.
- Gourmet Grub Scratch Kitchen- This restaurant features food made from scratch on a daily basis, it just doesn't get better than that.
- Taqueria Los Comales- Ok, confession time: authentic and quick Mexican food is my ultimate weakness, so the people of Taqueria Los Comales see my face far more often than I’d care to admit. At this local chain, you’ll only find the best tacos, burritos, and chimichangas that (not a lot of) money can buy, all for incredibly good prices, too.
- Mad Cow- Do not let the name scare you, Mad Cow has some of the best sandwiches you can find in Greeley.
- Taste Local- Taste Local is my favorite spot to grab a quick breakfast before work. It is quick, easy, and of course, delicious.
- Door 222 Food & Drink- Without a doubt, this is the perfect spot to grab appetizers and drinks for an easy night out.
- Henry’s Pub- Traditional American food served right in the heart of downtown Loveland. Henry’s has all the traditional comfort foods, which goes along with its homey atmosphere.
Fort Collins: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so naturally, the top 3 restaurants listed on TripAdvisor for Fort Collins are all breakfast restaurants.
- Lucile’s Restaurant- Lucile’s unique and delicious breakfast options are all inspired by traditional New Orleans dishes. I also won't be the first to say this, nor the last, but their beignets are to die for!
- Silver Grill Cafe- These guys carry a traditional diner feel with the best cinnamon rolls in NoCo.
- Urban Egg- Urban Egg puts a fun twist on your classic breakfast favorites. This might sound weird, but the breakfast quinoa is amazing, as are the breakfast tacos. Well, to be honest, everything is good.
Windsor: We've got some repeat offenders here, and I'm beginning to sense a trend. These 3 restaurants are the top picks for both Yelp and TripAdvisor, so the folks in Windsor must really enjoy these restaurants-- Just see above to hear their descriptions.
- Santeramo’s Pizza House & Italian Food- The magical place where comfort food and Italian food collide.
- Lucky Fins- Lucky Fins is not your average seafood restaurant, they offer traditional seafood dishes but also new and exciting dishes! Also, the mango shrimp tacos are a must.
- Texas Roadhouse- You can't beat the rolls, am I right?
- Doug’s- Yes I go here very often, and yes it is my favorite spot to grab a breakfast burrito, but they also offer many other breakfast options. The point is, you are sure to find something you like here.
- Nordy’s Bar-B-Que & Grill- Not to be biased or anything, but Nordy’s is my favorite BBQ restaurant in NoCo and everyone should definitely give it a shot.
- Henry’s Pub- Considering they made an appearance on both Yelp and TripAdvisor, it has to be good.