The Top 25 Great Deals of Great Plates of Downtown Fort Collins 2022
One of the most fun ways to support the Food Bank for Larimer County is to take part in Great Plates of Downtown. The 2021 event raised more than $104,000; this year's looks to raise even more.
Into its 17th year, the 2022 Great Plates of Downtown gives us the opportunity to check out 40 establishments offering $25 or $2.50 specials. The amount you're saving is your suggested donation to the Food Bank for Larimer County. One dollar donated to the food bank can provide two meals, so keep that in mind when you make your donation.
I have a friend that, before he moved, would really look forward to Great Plates so that he and his wife could go to Rodizio Grill, they do have a Great Plates deal. I like hitting up Coppersmith's, myself. What is your favorite annual Great Plate?
Of the 40 establishments, all offering Great Plates deals, I thought we'd take a look at the top 25 of them to perhaps help you decide on which to visit, since the event only goes through Monday, March 14, 2022.
In no particular order, here are our top 25 deals of Great Plates of Downtown 2022.
- 5 Old Town Square
- $25 1-course dinner for two, including the choice of a New York Strip, a pasta bake, or a schnitzel.
BLUE AGAVE GRILL
- 201 South College
- $25 2-course meal for one including Tequila lime chicken, plant-based smothered burrito, or top shelf enchiladas.
- 415 South Mason
- $25 3-course dinner for two including mac and cheese, a pizza, and dessert.
- 130 South Mason
- $25 2-course dinner for one including maple bourbon pork loin, honey-siracha glazed corvina, or preserved lemon farfalle.
- 239 South College (Downstairs)
- $25 2-course dinner for one including elk chili, crawfish and grits, or Beyond Bolognese over pappardelle noodles.
SONNY LUBICK'S STEAKHOUSE
- 115 South College (Downstairs)
- $25 2-course dinner for one including slow-roasted prime rib or glazed king salmon, or a wine and appetizer special for two people.
- 150 West Oak
- $25 3-course dinner for one including pressed pork belly aux piperade and dessert.
THE MELTING POT
- 334 East Mountain
- $25 3-course dinner for 1, including sirloin, chicken, shrimp and pasta.
STUFT BURGER BAR
- 210 South College
- $25 2-course meal for two including two burgers, fries and a salted caramel brownie.
THE WAFFLE LAB (1)
- 130 West Oak
- $25 2-course meal for two including two waffles (excluding Chicken and Waffles), two waffle doughnuts and drinks.
THE WAFFLE LAB (2)
- The Exchange - 234 North College
- $25 2-course meal for two including two waffles (excluding Pulled Pork Macffle) two waffle donuts and drinks.
- 126 West Mountain
- $25 1-course dinner for four including four original chicken sandwiches and four fries.
THE WELSH RABBIT BISTRO
- 200 Walnut Street, Suite B
- $25 2-course dinner for one including braised beef rib, seared bok choy, sesame Asian slaw and serrano pepper kimchi.
BIG AL'S BURGERS & DOGS
- 140 West Mountain
- $25 1-course dinner for four including for 60/40s and for classic fries.
- 320 Walnut
- $25 2-course dinner for two including two entrees and house margarita, draft beer or fountain drink.
UNION BAR AND SODA FOUNTAIN
- 250 Jefferson Street
- $25 2-course meal for two including a Union double (angus) burger, 12-hour pork shoulder Cubano or Chicken wonton soup.
- 125 South College (currently)
- $25 2-course meal for two including chicken and Texas sausage fajitas.
- 135 West Oak
- $25 2-course dinner for one including your choice of three entrees (including lamb ravioli) and an alcoholic beverage.
YETI BAR AND GRILL
- 23 Old Town Square
- $25 1-course dinner for two with choice of two entrees and two draft beers.
LULU ASIAN BISTRO
- 117 South College
- $25 2-course dinner for two including a spring roll (or edamame) and your choice of three entrees or three special rolls.
GINGER AND BAKER
- 359 Linden
- $25 2-course meal for one including a gyro plate and a slice of ANY pie.
AUSTIN'S AMERICAN GRILL
- 100 West Mountain
- $25 2-course dinner for one including sous vide brisket steaks or grilled salmon and salted caramel bread pudding or chocolate mousse.
TOM KHA THAI ASIAN BISTRO
- 144 North Mason
- $25 2-course meal for two including appetizers and choice of two entrees with chicken, pork, beef, tofu, or vegetables.
BEAU JO'S PIZZA
- 205 North College
- $25 3-course dinner for two including a two-pound pie or a medium pie with two toppings and two side salads.
- 101 South College
- $25 3-course dinner for one including appetizer, choice of entrée (excluding steak or scallops) and cannoli.
- 200 Jefferson Street
- $25 3-course dinner for one with salad bar and unlimited rotisserie grilled meats. Nearly $20 in savings.
Get the full list for Great Plates of Downtown 2022.