The Denver Post Recommends These Fort Collins Eateries
Fort Collins has always been a foodie town, and it looks like our friends down in Denver are starting to catch on.
The Denver Post and talented reporter Josie Sexton recently came up with a list of their favorite eateries in Fort Collins.
Here's the food they liked the best from the home of the Rams:
- Harbinger Coffee - 505 S. Mason St. & 3581 E. Harmony Rd.
- Bindle Coffee - 1933 Jessup Drive
- Little Bird Bakeshop - Old Town Square
- The Elizabeth Hotel's Emporium - 378 Walnut St.
- Restaurant 415 - 415 S. Mason St.
- Butterfly Cafe - 212 Laporte Ave.
- Ginger and Baker 359 Linden St.
- Me Oh My - 3310 W. County Road 54-G
- The Forge Publick House - 255 Firehouse Alley
- Wolverine Farm - 316 Willow St.
- Union Bar & Soda Fountain - 250 Jefferson St.
- The Welsh Rabbit - 200B Walnut St.
- The Regional - 130 S. Mason St.
- Little on Mountain - 1046 W. Mountain Ave.
- Social - Old Town Square
- Ace Gillett's - 239 S. College Avenue
- Nuance Chocolate - 214 Pine St.
There are some awesome whole-in-the-wall spots on this list, but I think they left out a few major contenders (where's Silver Grill?). Maybe I'll make my own list.
But until then, happy eating.