Sargento Cheese Products Recalled Over Potential Listeria Contamination
If you have Sargento brand cheese in your fridge, you might want to check the UPC on it as a national recall by Deutsch Kase Haus, LLC has issued a recall due to a possible Listeria contamination.
Sargento is saying these two products are being recalled:
Sargento Ultra Thin Sliced Longhorn Colby
6.84 oz. with the UPC 4610000228
Sargento Chef Blends Shredded Nacho and Taco Cheese
8 oz. with the UPC 4610040041
Sargento has also expanded the recalled products to:
- Sargento Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese, 12 oz., UPC 4610000109 with “Sell By” date of “11JUN17B”
- Sargento Sliced Pepper Jack Cheese, 12 oz., UPC 4610000108 with “Sell By” dates of “12JUN17B”, “09JUL17B” and “10JUL17B”
- Sargento Chef Blends Shredded Taco Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040002 with “Sell By” dates of “H14JUN17” and “F28JUN17”
- Sargento Off The Block Shredded Fine Cut Colby-Jack Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040014 with “Sell By” date of “F05JUL17”
- Sargento Off The Block Shredded Fine Cut Cheddar Jack Cheese, 8 oz., UPC 4610040076 with “Sell By” date of “F05JUL17”
The above have been added per Sargento.com's website. To see more info on the recalled products, check their website.