Restaurant Inspections: 1 Burrito Joint Rated “Unacceptable”
Every week, restaurants in Larimer and Weld counties are inspected and given one of five overall grades: "Excellent," "Good," "Fair," "Marginal," or "Unacceptable."
Grades are given based on a point system. Most violations are corrected immediately on-site.
Here are the latest reviews in Northern Colorado from Nov. 8-14. Search the inspection databases yourself on the Larimer County and Weld County health department websites if you want to check out more restaurants.
- Bogey's Pub & Grille, 2200 Clubhouse Drive in Greeley
- La Cosina de Maria Emmanuel, 804 39th St. in Evans
- Lucky Panda Co., 2321 27th St. in Greeley
- Platte Valley Elementary School, 601 Clark St, in Kersey
- Santiago's Mexican Restaurant, 701 11th Ave. in Greeley
- Walmart, 3103 23rd Ave. in Greeley
- Qdoba, 2638 S. Timberline Road in Fort Collins
- Saigon Grill, 1120 S. College Ave. in Fort Collins
- El Burrito, 404 Linden St. in Fort Collins
- The Garlic Knot, 2601 Lemay Ave. in Fort Collins
- Ambrosia Asian Bistro, 3636 10th St. in Greeley
- Fruteria Mi Lupita, 107 18th St. in Greeley
- White Horse Inn, 2750 8th Ave. in Garden City
- Burritos El Morro, 115 18th St. in Greeley