Larimer, Weld Counties Vote Nearly Opposite of Each Other For President
Larimer and Weld Counties share a a border in Northern Colorado.
The neighboring areas, however, clearly have a differing political mindset. The 2020 election showed the counties voting in nearly opposite ways.
- Larimer: Joe Biden (D) 56.81%, Donald Trump (R) 40.40%
- Weld: Donald Trump (R) 56.84%, Joe Biden (D) 40.58%
Colorado Senate Race
- Larimer: John Hickenlooper (D) 54.44%, Cory Gardner (R) 43.41%
- Weld: Cory Gardner (R) 58.96%, John Hickenlooper (D) 39.07%
U.S. House of Representatives
- Larimer: Joe Neguse (D) 54.65%, Charlie Winn (R) 42.07%
- Weld: Ken Buck (R) 60.36%, Ike McCorkle (D) 36.52%
How Colorado Has Voted in Every Presidential Election