Larimer, Weld Counties Vote Nearly Opposite of Each Other For President
Larimer and Weld Counties share a a border in Northern Colorado.
The neighboring areas, however, clearly have a differing political mindset. The 2020 election showed the counties voting in nearly opposite ways.
Here's data from the latest Secretary of State vote counts from Larimer and Weld counties on Wednesday morning (Nov. 4).
- Larimer: Joe Biden (D) 56.81%, Donald Trump (R) 40.40%
- Weld: Donald Trump (R) 56.84%, Joe Biden (D) 40.58%
Colorado Senate Race
- Larimer: John Hickenlooper (D) 54.44%, Cory Gardner (R) 43.41%
- Weld: Cory Gardner (R) 58.96%, John Hickenlooper (D) 39.07%
U.S. House of Representatives
- Larimer: Joe Neguse (D) 54.65%, Charlie Winn (R) 42.07%
- Weld: Ken Buck (R) 60.36%, Ike McCorkle (D) 36.52%
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
How Colorado Has Voted in Every Presidential Election