Estes Park Short-Term Rentals to Reopen April 27
Before you pack your snow boots, keep in mind that the CDC still advises you to avoid traveling as car accidents could put added pressure on our hospitals.
This also begs the question, how do residents of Estes Park feel about a potential rush to their mountain town?
"It is necessary to proceed slowly and cautiously. We need to continue protecting the health of the people in the Estes Valley area and minimize the impacts of this pandemic locally,” Larimer County public health Director Tom Gonzales said in a news release.
According to the Coloradoan, these are the short-term rental restrictions through May 31:
- A guest occupancy limit of 50 percent of units within multiple-unit lodging facilities.
- Single-unit accommodations, such as vacation rental homes and bed and breakfast inns, must limit occupancy to no more than 8 individuals.
- State and local lodging regulations, when more strict, must be followed.
- No common amenities or areas can be accessible to guests except for check-in and check-out areas.
- Restrictions may be extended or amended in response to the pandemic.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app
Colorado's Safest Cities