Denver Auto Show’s 2017 Colorado Car Convoy Coming to Northern Colorado
The Denver Auto Show’s 2017 Colorado Car Convoy will be stopping in 10 cities over a three day period, March 22-24. The Denver Auto Show is April 5-9 at the Colorado Convention Center.
This convoy gives you the chance to preview a wide range of vehicles, providing the public with a peak at some of the incredible automobiles that Colorado’s new car dealers have at dealerships across the state.
The 2017 Colorado Car Convoy will be touring the state March 22-24, and will include stops in Fort Collins, Greeley, Boulder, Longmont, Montrose, Grand Junction, Glenwood Springs, Silverthorne, Pueblo and Colorado Springs. These events are free and open to the public.
Denver Auto Show’s Colorado Car Convoy Stops
Wednesday, March 22
- Montrose, 8:30am – Centennial Plaza (422 S. 1st St, Montrose 81401)
- Grand Junction, 11:00am – SpringHill Suites (236 Main St, Grand Junction 81501)
- Glenwood Springs, 2:00pm – Glenwood Springs Mall (51027 Highway 6 and 24, Glenwood Springs 81601)
- Silverthorne, 5:00pm – Summit Ford (200 Buffalo Mountain Dr, Silverthorne 80498)
Thursday, March 23
- Boulder, 7:00am – Fisher Honda Kia (6025 Arapahoe Rd, Boulder 80303)
- Longmont, 9:00am – Le Peep (1225 Ken Pratt Blvd, Longmont 80501)
- Fort Collins, 11:00am – Odell Brewing Company (800 E Lincoln Ave, Fort Collins 80524)
- Greeley, 2:00pm – The Greeley Chamber of Commerce (902 7th Ave, Greeley 80631)
Friday, March 24
- Pueblo, 10:00am – The Historic Arkansas Riverwalk (On Alan Hamel in front of Veterans Bridge)
- Colorado Springs, 12:00pm – Antlers Hotel (4 S Cascade Ave, Colorado Springs 80903)