City of Loveland’s Free Summer Concert Lineup Announced
The City of Loveland’s free Loveland Summer Concerts kicks off at 6:30 pm on Thursday, June 21, 2018 at the Civic Center Park (500 E. Third Street in Loveland). All events are free to the public, and amphitheater seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Main stage performances will begin at 7 pm and will feature one performance from regionally and nationally-recognized performing artists. Kid-friendly activities start at 6:30 pm as well as a variety of vendor and organization booths.
The weekly concerts on June 21, June 28, July 12, July 19 and July 26, will be held at the City of Loveland Civic Center located at 500 E. Third Street. The concert featuring FACE Vocal Band on Thursday, July 5, will be held at the Hammond Amphitheater at North Lake Park located at 29th Street and Taft Avenue.
Loveland Summer Concerts Schedule:
- Thursday, June 21: Patty Larkin (Folk)
- Thursday, June 28: Ryan Shupe & The Rubberband (Bluegrass and Country)
- Thursday, July 5: FACE Vocal Band (A capella Rock)
- Thursday, July 12: Narrow Gauge (Country and Classic Rock)
- Thursday, July 19: Rusty 44 Band (Americana and Bluegrass)
- Thursday, July 26: Jarabe Mexicano (Traditional and Popular Latin)
In the event of severe weather conditions or heavy rain, concerts may be cancelled and/or moved into the Rialto Theater.