Brewery Lights Returns to Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins Brewery
Brewery Lights returns to Anheuser-Busch Fort Collins for a fourth year in 2018. Enjoy new family-friendly activities and theme nights, beer samples for guests 21+, delicious food and festive entertainment. It kicks off on Thursday, Nov. 15 at 5:30 p.m.The lighting ceremony will feature the Brewery General Manager and a world-famous Budweiser Clydesdale “flipping the switch” to show the thousands of lights.
Brewery Lights is free, open to all ages. Brewery Lights will be open every Thursday through Sunday, from 5 to 9 p.m. starting Nov. 15 until Dec. 30. The Brewery will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Brewery Lights - New This This year:
- Create holiday crafts in the craft area for the kids
- Participate in theme nights each Thursday, where guests can enter a contents to win prizes (must be 21+ to enter)
- Attend family nights on Sundays with live music, face painting & balloon artists.
- New inflatable reindeer alongside last year’s 30-foot snowman
- Visit the Clydesdales in their stables from Nov. 16-18
- Upgrade the Brewery Lights experience with group and individual packages
- In the kids craft area, they can make holiday stockings and crowns.
- The brewery will host special theme nights each Thursday
- Family nights on Sundays.
- A new inflatable reindeer alongside last year’s 30-foot inflatable snowman.
Traditional Brewery Lights attractions include a light show synchronized to holiday music, s’mores roasting at the outdoor fire pits, a holiday tree maze and $5 Brewery Express train rides for the kids. Visit the gift shop to find the perfect gift for friends and family. Guests 21 and older will receive complimentary samples of three six-ounce Anheuser-Busch beers. Guests of all ages are invited to warm up with hot cocoa and festive food for purchase in The Biergarten.
The Budweiser Clydesdales will be back in town this year! After the opening ceremony on Nov. 15, guests will be able to take photos with a Clydesdale until 6:30 p.m. Then, from 5 to 9 p.m. on Nov. 16 to 18, guests will be able to view the Budweiser Clydesdales in their stable. The Clydesdales will return to the Brewery starting Dec. 6 through Dec. 16.
Anheuser-Busch Brewery and Tour Center is at 2351 Busch Drive in Fort Collins.