Watch Denver Broncos Training Camp for Free
Football season is literally right around the corner, and the Denver Broncos are opening up their training camp practice sessions to the public to watch free of charge.
According to Denver7, training camp runs from July 28 to August 17, and 15 days will be open to the public - July 28-31, and August 1, 3-6, 8 & 9, 13, and 15-17. It's located at the Broncos training center in Englewood.
Gates open at 8 a.m., and practice is held from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m. Parking is available beginning at 7 a.m. on a first come, first serve basis. If you're one of the lucky ones that arrives early enough to get in, you'll be seated on the grass berm on the west end of the practice facility.
There are restrictions as to what fans can and cannot bring.
What to leave at home:
- Lawn chairs
- Video camera
- Detachable lenses longer than the length of a credit card
What you can bring with you:
- Strollers (though, they will need to be left at the gate)
- Sunscreen (there is minimal shade on the grass)
- Clear bag that is plastic, vinyl, or PVC, no larger than 12" by 6" by 12" or a one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag
- Small clutch or purse approximately the size of a hand
- Small camera (see lense and video restrictions above)
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages in small, individual quantities (other non-alcoholic beverages will be available to purchase)
Fans will have the opportunity to get autographs from players by the guest seating area, where players will be organized by position groups.