Shop Small on Saturday, November 25th
Northern Colorado loves small businesses and Saturday is the day to shop and support all of our most loved small businesses!In an effort to encourage the support of small businesses in local communities, Small Business Saturday was launched to celebrate and promote those amazing boutiques and local favorites we all love to spend money at. Northern Colorado Downtowns will be vibrant and alive with the Shop Small flare in the air, November 25th. If you have never experienced a Small Business Saturday; put on walking shoes, don't forget your Christmas list, grab your favorite drink from Human Bean while heading downtown of your local city, and be sure to hit these favorite small businesses. End your incredibly fun day with lunch or dinner at a local brewery and you have the perfect plan for a perfect Small Business Saturday.
1) Blush Boutique Located in downtown Greeley, Blush Boutique is definitely a place I could blow my paycheck at. That one person you have no idea what to get them for Christmas? You most likely will find it here and they will most likely love it!
2) Richie Rich Salon Needing an amazing haircut at amazingly affordable rates? Look for further than the Richie Rich Salon. With some of the most affordable and talented hands that you will find in Greeley, you won't leave disappointed.
3) The Elegant Pear If you live in Ft. Collins, it's most likely that you have heard the words "The Elegant Pear" being thrown around in any given conversation. It's perfect for those that love to find those great, one-of-a-kind pieces for your home.
4) CIRA Perfect for that fashion forward friend in your circle. CIRA sums up Ft. Collins style perfectly. With the cutest, flowy dresses that you won't find anywhere else, CIRA is the best BoHo Chic shop in Northern Colorado.
5) Rabbask Designs One of the coolest ideas and shops that feature amazing local Northern Colorado artists is Loveland's Rabbask Design. Every piece in the shop is hand crafted by local artists and takes the concept of small business to a whole new level. From jewelry to clothing, this shop is genuinely unique on multiple levels.
6) Vintage Willows Boutique Cute is an understatement at this Loveland based boutique. It's hard for me to limit myself to just a few sweaters or dresses because they are all so adorable and Colorado proud. It even features the cutest toddler clothes that I haven't seen anywhere else.