Man Burns Down Apartment Complex While Trying To Cook Squirrel
A Michigan man learned the hard way that preparing freshly killed squirrel with a propane torch can have for fiery consequences.
Our squirrel chef ended up setting an entire apartment complex on fire.
According to UPI, the man lived on the 3rd floor of an apartment complex and was planning on cooking up some dead squirrel for lunch. We has trying to remove the fur from the dead animal with a propane torch when he caught his deck on fire.
The fire spread and ended up destroying eight apartments and severely damaging 32 more. Thankfully there were no injuries, other than a fire fighter that broke his toe fighting the blaze.
Can you imagine if you lost your home, and found out it was because the guy upstairs was trying to cook a squirrel and burnt it down?
Picture by Manchester-Monkey, Flickr.