Kids Lemonade Stand Helps Honor Flight Northern Colorado
A couple local kids are running their 3rd annual lemonade stand to raise money for Honor Flight. Jackson and Maisie's Lemonade Stand is Saturday, April 21st from 11 AM to 2 PM at the Town Park in Mead. All donations go to Honor Flight Northern Colorado, which provides WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans an all expense paid trip to Washington D.C. to see the memorials that were built to honor them. Last year they raised $5,000 during their 3 hour stand!
- Veteran Meet & Greet - Come meet and greet true life heroes! Talk with the panel of veterans as they share their experiences!
- Motorcycle Show
- Live Band - All About the Brass
- WWII Era Vehicles on Display
- Miniature Submarine Replica
- High Country Harley Davidson Bike Display
- Wheelers for the Wounded - Jeep Caravan*
- Meet Author, Brad Hoopes - More information about the Northern Colorado Veteran History Project and Brad Hoopes work can be found online through his website: rememberandhonor.com