Five Random Stats in Honor of National Pizza Day [LIST]
February 9th, AKA the greatest day of the year. My friends, it's National Pizza Day.
Of course, as my coworkers can attest, every day is National Pizza Day for me! I love that here we are in 2018. and it seems like everything has it's own day. None, however, are a important as National Pizza Day. A day for all of us to join hands and eat a mountain of pizza while we daydream about the next time we'll get an opportunity to eat this delicious treat.
In honor of this sacred day, we put together a list of random pizza stats just for you!
1. 57% of people say they LOVE pizza. 41% say they wouldn't go as far as to say they love it, but they like it a lot, and 2% say they hate pizza. I need to find these 2%, this isn't human.
2. 30% of Americans eat pizza at least once a week.
3. 22% of us can eat an entire pizza by ourselves. (Only 22%???)
4. Our favorite toppings are: Cheese, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, bacon, onions, green peppers, black olives, Canadian bacon..... and the dreaded pineapple.
5. 4% of women say they'd rather eat pizza than have a boyfriend. 3% of men would choose eating pizza over having a girlfriend.