Here's one pooch who'll fit right in at Burning Man next year.

Roxy the dog here accidentally (or maybe not) gobbled up a couple of wild magic mushrooms in a cowpie and had quite the psychedelic experience. Her owner was puzzled at first by her dilated pupils and strange behavior, so he took her to the vet.

"The vet explained she had seen many dogs for the same case," the video explains, "and some dogs actually seem to go looking for them."

As for Roxy, she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself, like she was hearing Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon for the first time. She didn't look scared or anything, just "really attentive," according to her owner. She was back to her normal, playful self by the next day.

We can only imagine the stories she told all her canine buddies.