2017 Summer Cinema Series at Rialto Theater Center in Loveland
The Rialto Theater Center will bring you more than 30 movies as part of its new 2017 Summer Cinema Series. The two-month-long series kicked off on Sunday, June 4th with the classic film An American in Paris and continues throughout June and July with a wide variety of films representing various genres and decades.
The 2017 Summer Cinema Series includes themed movies shown on different days of the week. Sundays feature classic films from the Golden and Silver ages of cinema, Tuesdays are packed with twice-daily screenings of popular children’s movies, Wednesdays offer repeat showings of independent and regional productions, and Fridays are reserved for blockbuster hits.
Tickets to the Sunday, June 18th silent film are $10, and tickets to all other Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday screenings are $6. All seven movies in the Tuesday Cinema for Kids lineup are free of charge and shown twice daily at 10 am and 2 pm. Seating for all screenings is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Summer Cinema Membership Packages and tickets to films may be purchased online rialtotheatercenter.org, via phone at (970) 962-2120, and in person at the box office during regular business hours. Summer box office hours are 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm Tuesday through Thursday.
Summer Cinema Series: Full Schedule
Sunday Classic Matinee (Sundays at 3 pm)
- June 4th – An American in Paris
- June 18th – Safety Last! (silent film with live accompaniment by pianist Hank Troy)
- June 25th – Gone With the Wind
- July 2nd – Casablanca
- July 9th – Swing Time
- July 16th – On the Waterfront
- July 23rd – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- July 30th – Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
Tuesday Cinema for Kids (FREE Tuesday screenings at 10 am & 2 pm)
- June 6th – Moana
- June 13th – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- June 20th – Tangled
- June 27th – Finding Dory
- July 11th – The Land Before Time: Journey of the Brave
- July 18th – Muppets Most Wanted
- July 25th – Mary Poppins
Replay Wednesdays (Wednesdays at 3:30 pm and 7:30 pm)
- June 7th – Clouds of Sils Maria
- June 14th – The Living Dream
- June 21st – Of Mind and Music
- June 28th – Beer Bands Bikes & Broke and Desplazado (double feature)
- July 5th – Rolling Papers
- July 12th – McLintock! and Angel and the Badman (double feature)
- July 19th – Hanna Ranch
- July 26th – Rivers of the Rockies and Birds Without Borders (double feature)
Date Night Fridays (Fridays at 8 pm)
- June 9th – La La Land
- June 16th – True Grit (2010)
- June 23rd – Blazing Saddles
- June 30th – Mamma Mia!
- July 7th – The Godfather
- July 14th – Hell or High Water
- July 21st – The Big Lebowski
- July 28th – Top Gun
The Rialto Theater Center is located at 228 E 4th Street in Loveland.